- Tourist info
- 1. Purpose of Visit
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand for tourism purposes
- 2. Documents Required
- Actual Passport or Travel Document (Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).
- One original visa application form completely filled out (black or blue ink only).
- Two (2″x2″) passport-size photographs (photocopies or photos taken from Photostat will not be accepted). Photographs must have a light color background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses, and must be taken within 6 months.
- A copy of flight confirmation/reservation (The name of the applicant must clearly appear on it).
- A copy of recent bank statement or evidence of adequate finance ($700 per person and $1,500 per family) (The name of the applicant must clearly appear on it).
* For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid US visa with employment verification/ letter proof of full-time student status.
** For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.
*** For minor under 20 years old, a copy of birth certificate, copy of mother's and father’s passports or ID's, and a copy of Marriage Certificate, if any. Original letter of consent (notarized) from mother and father for the minor to travel abroad unaccompanied. In cases of sole custody, a copy of court order must be provided.
- 3. Validity of visa (the period of time from when the visa is issued to when the visa expires)
Single-Entry (TR): 3 Months
- 4. Period of Stay in the Country
Single-Entry (TR): Not exceeding 60 days
- 5. Fee
Single-Entry (TR): 40 USD